Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I hate you.

why you no text me? why why and why? I'm so depressed lately because of him. He kinda disappears and I don't know where has he been. I posted on his wall, yess he did reply but after that he ignores me again. He said he got problems and stuff but hey, it cant be a reason why you acted like that ! Last night, I texted him, and he replied me like 2 hours later. At that time, I was having a chemistry class at tuition and you know what? I took a risk to reply him bcs I don't want la he got mad or what right. After 2 texts or more I couldn't remember, teacher noticed that I was texting during his lesson. K fuck. and I stopped and I couldn't managed to reply him. So after the class had finished I replied him la, but then he didn't reply me back k. I was like babi la this guy. So I decided to deactivate my fb's account and I took out my simcard. So that he would never can find me after this. Serve you right. Whatever it is, after doing so I feel much relief :D No doubt, that it is a good decision ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment