Sunday, June 19, 2011

He curses me with his love

Okay I'm so in love with him ! Idc what you people gonna say about this I could care less :p there's one day I forgot the date he admitted that he loves me also and he said he wants me but then he said this is not the perfect timing yet cuz of SPM. Aiyyerr spm you're such a disturber you know -_- well, i kinda agreed bcs I said the same too so just wait whether he'll wait for me or just leaves me just like my exes. I really wish that he's different! LIKE REALLY, hmm. If he dumped me like the other boys did I would really knock down, I mean like really frustrated :/ that's why days and nights whenever I go to pray, I'll always ask to Allah for making this relationship long lasting and be the true one. Amin :) ohyeah, yesterday I showed him to mama and mama was smiling and said "woah,this boy is so cute! haa,this one mama like but make sure he got a bright future" and I was like 'HEHEHEHEHE' smile till the ears you know! haha lame -.- lol. okay that's all for today, and I'll drop you guys a picture of me kay. Chiaoo. Lots of love, xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment