Monday, June 6, 2011

DIFFICULT TIMES BUT YET THE SWEETEST AMONG ALL

5 JUNE 2011, was the date that for the first time I met him! I'm freakingly nervous you know. You have no idea how much I care about my personality and all bcs he totally gets me on my nerve. Firstly,he called me and asked me to go out and said he's going to loiter around sunway, and i said okay. When I first arrived at sunway, I rushed to the toilet and then called him asking where are you and stuffs. What made me getting weird was he never came out like seriously I can't find him. Totally messed up!

Suddenly, I was thinking like is he at sunway or ioi? I called him again and asked him whether he is at sunway or ioi. And you know what? He said, HE IS FUCKINGLY FUCK AT IOI. I was like "OHMYGOD!" No wonder la i can't find him.

Then,he and some of his friends took cab to come all over from ioi to sunway. And yesss finally I met him. YEAYYY. He is yuuummmmm type you know Haha LOL. I was so nervous at that time but yet I still can covered it and overcome my nervous problem. We hanged at starbuck and had some chit chat. But the annoying part was,his friend loves to disturb me and stared at me like some freaky boy. I had no spaces to walk with him. Babs betul lah.

Then, around 10.30pm mama asked me to come back home because my abah already bising like hell. She picked me up and I need to hear about her nagging thingy some more. Blablabla. After I reached home, he texted me till 1 am something. Then I called him,cs he has no credit. And we talke talked but just for awhile bcs im running out of credit. Finish ~

Praying that it will lasts longer, Amin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment