Thursday, March 3, 2011

WAIT ! NOT A FULLSTOP YET.

Hehehe from my previous post i said wanna go to sleep already aye? but you know me,ehehe always say NOT YET.fav words ever hahaha *laughing alone in a middle of night lol.now its 1.22 am already.i feel like wanna write something.just feel like typing thats why.haha :))

I'm sitting alone,
remembering about the past,
our past story that I thought gonna built our future,
but i was wrong,
again and always.

You step inside then walk away,
that's your fav routine right ?
I love you,I miss you,I need you,
that's how you shoot me,
and hell yeah you must be so expert in it,
bcs im all melting.

Our past,never be repeated,
your says just full with lies,
with the promise in myself,i would never fall in love with a man like you again.

*k thats long ! :O never thought gonna have such a long idea liddat.haha and this is so not about me k.dont misunderstood kbye,xx

No comments:

Post a Comment