Thursday, March 10, 2011

This is where the hurting starts & the nightmare begins.

She is a sensitive girl,
whenever she heard someone talking bad about her,she will cry all night,
especially when it goes to her friends.
she just love her friends so much until if she ever messed up something,
the guilt it her up inside slowly.

I'm the girl,
I cant help myself when one of my friends like ignoring me,
I would let the tears rolled down onto my cheeks and kiss my lips,
put up as many status that related to the problems of mine throuugh facebook and twitter even while blogging,
And my mood would run nowhere and it cant find it ways until the relation between me and my friend are well-repair.

I'm begging for a better life,
don't ruin my days,
as I want to face each day with a smile crossed over my lips,
Why problems always miss me?
I had give enough tears last time,
wasn't it enough as paid for you,problem?
I wonder could I ever kiss happiness? ...


mode : hurting
love,ummu athiyah azmi 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment