Thursday, March 3, 2011

EXPRESSING ;)


I know you cant deny it,
from your eyes i can see the love,
where its pure and alive,

You're so sweet for me to abandon you,
I'm melting by your voice,
Shaking through your eyes,
Surrender in your arms.

Maybe you're my fate and maybe not,
I have no cares about that,
bcs life is all about trying,
no try no success.

You all i want,and I all you have,
even bruno mars is scared by your words,
justin bieber get goosebumps by your looks,
eminem runs like a dog chasing cat when you just about to talk,
and I know I'm over describing,
but I got no words anymore to describe how amazing you are,
cs you and me are all falling in love so deeply.

lets tell the world we are so in love,
like nobody are annoyed with us,
make it clean and clear,
bcs I know i'm crapping all night,
stop me now or I'll said night is just born to say 'every night is a friday night'

tell me now or i will down by my knees,crying bcs of yr ego just to tell me 'I love you'

No comments:

Post a Comment