Wednesday, November 3, 2010

CHILL-ING :D

Thank Goshh , now i'm feeling much better :D
Thanks to my friends a lot ! You guys such an AWESOME FRIEND EVER . without you guys I dont know what wiil happen to me :)
Sekarang nii , aku dah okay sangaaat. dah takde rasa apa apa dh , TEEHEE
Lets the past be my worst history ever , and my future be the most superb journey :'D

I dont know why , but after I know the paniful truth , i woke up as the cheerful UMMU ATHIYAH back , its hard to believe aite ? maybe Allah makbulkan doa aku kott , supaya aku jadi tabah and ceria balik , hehehe

Me and asyraf , the history between us I'll keep in my heart as the sweetest thing , and maybe I'll just be friend with him. Act like nothing had happened between us . If he want it too lahh :P

okaaaay guys , that's al . malas nk tulis . sakit belakang . hahaha . byeee XD

No comments:

Post a Comment