Friday, November 5, 2010

BEHIND MY SMILE ..

My life is getting suck since I know HIM and HER .
I hope I can rewind the time back and wish to God this is all never happen.
I cant believe that I will have to face such this problem.
What have I done ?
I done nothing.
Yeaah maybe.
That is because you MESSED UP with me first !
Then , why you should getting pissed off ?
It should be ME !
And now you want to put all the blame on me ?
And you girl , want to talk shit about me ?
GO AHEAD ! I DONT CARE !
As long as people that know me better, know what's the truth.
Who should be blame on all these crap thing.
Oh , maybe you think Its all my fault ?
Are you such a heartless ?
Do you know how does it feel when people break your heart ?
Of course you DO !
Then , you should understand my situation here.
You break my heart , and this is the RESULT.
You have to be prepared earlier before decided to break my heart.
ONCE AGAIN , maybe you are just way way STUPID. and cant think wisely.
After what you've done , you have to accept all this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment