Monday, May 16, 2011

Why should I fall in love with you?

Everyone surely have been through with the situation that I'm goin through right now. The time when we love someone and talk to him/her everyday but can't tell him/her how much you love em' even though you tried to give as much signs how much they mean to you as you could. But still they never catch it. And the time when you get jealous if they talked to some other ppl of opposite sex. I really do know how you all feel because right now I have to face that kind of situation. We used to text to each other but some times he didnt text you and you wonder why he didnt text me? You feel like wanna text him first but you couldn't. You don't want to be labelled as sarcastic or desperate girl. So,hour by hour goes by and still empty screen of your phone from his text. Okay,you wait till tmrrw and there's nothing also. But few days later he text you like nothing happen. Sometimes I wondering am I special to him? Is he just goin to find me if he get bored? is he thinks that I'm nothing to him? Did he feel the same as I feel? Yeah,this kind of questions keep bothering my feeling but I tend to say to myself that If he really made for you,then he would. If not,how hard you try also,you never can be together with him. Lets the fate decides for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment