Tuesday, May 31, 2011

All The Scars Try To Reopen Again

HI EVERY READERS :)

I'm so not in the mood for these few days. I know he's now at SJ already and yeah we keep planning to meet each other but okay not to keep planning. Just once,he asked me to meet up but I can't. And the other day I asked him,its his turn saying he can't. I dont mind as holidays is still longer to live. But what makes me feel turn off to him is when I saw pictures of him with this girl and I do know tht girl. I know they're just friend but HOW CAN JUST FRIEND taking pictures so closeeee like that!? Okay I admit that I'm a lil bit jealous,mhmmm NO wayyyy toooooo jealous! phewww -_- and its been two days already he didn't text me. I know he has been busy loitering with his friends and stuff bcs after this he has to go back to 'this one place' which I can't tell. Later If he read this then he would know I'm talking bout him. And one thing Im so curious is whyyy he and some of his friends keep saying that I've a scandal with 'this guy' which I can't tell his name. If I did I'm afraid he'll get offended cs I do believe that he's one of the stalker of mine. #nooffence He is not a good looking guy,and why'd I wanted to have a scandal with him? ohh puhleaseee.

Okay so for now,I just wait and see.
Thanks for the reading! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment