Tuesday, September 7, 2010

HAPPY EID DAAY XD

Hey guyss, its been quite long i left blogging just because for this moment i dont have any mood for blogging, like NO IDEA ==' okaay hari raya just about a couple days to goo. and im quite excited, mm not really, cs ill be celebrating my first day of raya at Taiping, Peraak my dad's hometowwn and seriously i said, I DONT LIKE IT! that's freaking bored okaaay? i prefer my mum's hometown at Gerik , Peraak. even the place quite pedalamaan and kampung much! but i like it, the cousinn, and i got a few friends there as i was schooling there last year, cant believe it? BELIEVE IT DEAR! we are going to make our move to taiping this thursday, TOMORROW. erghhhh -,- heeeeelpp meeeeeeee :'( about the preparation for raya, i just buy baju kurung only, the rest maybe today or somedaay, my parents alwaays busssaaayy with their work and terawih thangg. hmmmm, so just wait and see , hehe. by the way I WANT TO SAY SORRY TO ALL OF YOU WHO ARE READING THIS RIGHT NOW, IM SORRY FOR WHAT I've DONE ALL THIS WHILE AND ALONG OUR KNOWING , THAT I MIGHT HURT YOUR FEELING AND WHAT SO EVER! I DIDNT MEAN IT OKAAY? IF I EVER DID WRONG LAH TO YOU GUYS. IM SORRY FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, AND I LOVE YOU GUYSSS :') THANKSS FOR THE SUPPORTING AND BE ON MY SIDE , *so touching :P . HAPPY EID DAAAY, HOPE DAPAT DUET RAYAA BANYAKK FOR THIS YEAR :D , hihi, byee ya all !

No comments:

Post a Comment