Wednesday, June 2, 2010

BORED DAY EVER !

okayy today i'm goin to say effin about millions time ! theres no one chat with me , texting with me , err -.- texting yeah , got a few . HAHA :P but still boring gilaa nk mati -.-' thanks to jann and put fer the text babe :) at least yoo :D haha , hr ni text dgn jann bout something yg gilaaa merepek and GELI ! haha , here's the story "once upon a time .. err , *gedikk* i jadi mcm the one who begging jann for her love , whatsoever :P haha , then she rejecting me ! wtheck XD gila takk bersyukur *sorry babe :D err , than she admit that she just too fabulous to accept me , HAH ? i know she's kinda perasan , like me XP

hari ni gilaa boring online fb :P no one commenting on my wall post , IM with me , or just liking my status ! yaww , yeah thats what we called bored day for today , hope that tomorrow will be the funniest day fer me :) hope soo ,hoh , ye tomorrow got last paper , physics paper 3 , damn good :D but not for the paper , its because its the last paper yoo XD huhhh , hopefully me can answer well for this last paper , do pray for me kayyh ? may god bless you then ! cewahhh :D haha , okay goodnight guys , sweetdream of me :D if you dont mind , HAHA -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment